Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is a 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management. BBA course equips you with the right knowledge and skills in business and management and imparts knowledge of the principles which are perfect for a career in the corporate world.
- A degree in Business Administration solidifies your base for your future Business and management career goals.
- Successful graduates of this course can opt for a range of jobs from sectors like finance, marketing, sales, management, government, and education.
- BBA degree allows candidates to enter into the field of management and teaches them various aspects that are necessary for effective business management.
- The course is designed in a way to train students effectively in management education and communication skills which further inculcates entrepreneurship skills.
- It also gives you a platform for pursuing courses like MBA.
- The course methodology involves training through practical experience in the form of case studies, projects, presentations, industrial visits and interaction with experts from the industry.
- Eligibility for BBA Course: Interested aspirants for the course need to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Completion of HSC (10+2 level) from a recognized educational board
- English as one of the subjects at HSC.
- The minimum aggregate score of 50% to 60% at 10+2 level of education
- BBA Specializations: BBA can be done in various specialization which is listed below:
- BBA Banking and Insurance
- BBA Air Travel Management
- BBA Computer Applications
- BBA Finance
- BBA Foreign Trade
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Hotel Management
- BBA Accounting
- BBA Career Prospects: BBA course opens up a spectrum of job opportunities in the fields of Advertising, Academic Institutes, Banking, Consultancies, Foreign Exchange, Hotel Management, Manufacturing Industry, IT and ITES, Urban infrastructure & real estate management and various Government services. Some of the major job profiles are :
- Financial Analyst
- Business Development Executive
- Project Manager (IT)
- Data Analyst
- Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Operations Team Leader
- SAP Consultant
Some of the top institutes which provide admission to candidates into the 3-year program are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Christ University, Bangalore
- NMIMS University, Mumbai
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
To do well in this field, students must possess leadership qualities, decision-making skills, good oral and written communication skills.